Thursday, June 11, 2020

Butterfly Thanks

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Maybe you've already seen the Ornate Garden Suite on pages 64 to 67 in the new annual catalog. After all, the suite was released early to both demonstrators and customers. It's a beautiful suite with two stamp sets, two coordinating sets of dies, gorgeous designer series paper, an embossing folder, and lovely ribbon and embellishments. Today's card uses several items from the suite. Let's take a look!

I started with a Mint Macaron Card Stock card base. Then I built up a 3-3/4" by 5" Mint Macaron Card Stock panel with some prettiness! I added a 2-3/4" by 5" strip of the lovely Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper and then wrapped around a length of Old Olive Ribbon from the Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack. I tied a bow from a separate piece of ribbon and adhered it with a Mini Glue Dot.

Next, I stamped the floral image from the "Ornate Style" stamp set in Soft Suede Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock. I cut it out with one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies (not part of this suite). I adhered this directly to the DSP. Then I stamped "thanks" from the "Ornate Thanks" stamp set in Soft Suede Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock and cut it out with another of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. I adhered this to the card with Stampin' Dimensions. Then I adhered the Mint Macaron panel to the card with some more Stampin' Dimensionals.

To finish the card, I punched two butterflies from Vellum Card Stock with the Butterfly Duet Punch, stacked them, and adhered them to the card with some Mini Glue Dots. I added two small Gilded Gems to the butterfly.

You can purchase the "Ornate Thanks" stamp set and the coordinating Ornate Borders Dies together as a bundle and save 10% off the price of purchasing them separately. Likewise, you can purchase the "Ornate Style" stamp set and the coordinating Ornate Layers Dies as a bundle and save 10%. Or you can get both bundles together in the super Ornate Garden Suite with a single item code (154153). The Ornate Garden Suite Collection also includes the Gilded Gems, the Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack, the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder, and the Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper. 

As always, just click on a thumbnail below to go directly to my online store where you can make your purchase.

Stay healthy! Stay safe!












Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment