Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Hello Sunshine

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Yesterday's card had a big, bold sentiment and today's does, too! I'm really loving these big sentiments--they're so much fun and they make a "statement," don't you think? Today's card uses the "Ridiculously Awesome" stamp set designed by Stampin' Up Million Dollar Achiever, Ronda Wade. Did you know that if you reach the million dollar personal sales mark as a Stampin' Up demonstrator that you get to design your own stamp set? How ridiculously awesome is that?!
I stamped a sentiment from the "Ridiculously Awesome" stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Whisper White Card Stock and cut it out with one of the Tasteful Touches Dies. Next, I embossed a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Melon Mambo Card Stock Panel with the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered this to a 4" by 5-1/4" Rich Razzleberry Card Stock panel and then onto a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base.

I added a 2" by 3-7/8" strip of Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper to the front of the card. These colors remind me of sherbet! Yum! I adhered the label to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals and then added three Rich Razzleberry Artistry Blooms Adhesive-Backed Sequins.

I thought the card needed a little more shine, so I colored the heart dotting the "i" in "sunshine" with my Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Write Marker and then dabbed on a little bit of Shimmery Crystal Effects. I wasn't quite finished, though. Next, I took my Wink of Stella and flicked the brush against the cap so that golden stella "rained" down on my sunshine. It's so pretty IRL!

Stay healthy! Stay safe!













Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment