Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Good Things

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations  Oh how I love the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper! These papers have images in subtle tones that depict wood, tiles, stacked stone, fabric and more! Take a look!




The DSP is gorgeous and it's becoming my go-to for projects. I've used two sheets of it on today's card along with the "Tasteful Touches" stamp set and coordinating Tasteful Labels Dies.
I adhered a 3" by 5-1/2" strip of the Night of Navy tile In Good Taste DSP to a Night of Navy Card Stock card base. Next, I stamped two flowers from the "Tasteful Touches" stamp set in Daffodil Delight Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock. I fussy cut these with my Paper Snips. I punched two sprigs with the Sprig Punch from Cinnamon Cider Card Stock. Then I stamped a sentiment from the "Tasteful Touches" set in Early Espresso Ink onto one of the wood image pieces of In Good Taste DSP and cut it out with a Tasteful Labels Die.

I adhered a length of Very Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim to the card; adhered the sprigs to the back of the label; and then adhered the label to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. I put a few more Stampin' Dimensionals on the back of the flowers and tucked them behind the label to finish the card.

You can purchase the "Tasteful Touches" stamp set and Tasteful Labels Dies together as a bundle and save 10% off purchasing them separately. Or, if you love everything about the In Good Taste Suite, you can purchase it with one item number (154147). You'll get the "Tasteful Touches" Stamp Set and Tasteful Labels Dies bundle, along with the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper, the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder and the In Good Taste Elements. The cost for the entire suite is $85. Throw in the new Stampin' Seal adhesive and a package of Stampin' Dimensionals and you'll have $101--which is just what you need to get the Super Shopper Discount! How's that work, you ask? Well, when you join Stampin' Up during June 2020, your $99 will allow you to purchase $125 worth of ANY product of your choice AND you can choose any stamp-and-dies or stamp-and-punch bundle. This is truly an amazing deal! Click on the "Join My Team" tab above or get in touch with me today and I'll walk you through the process. But don't wait because this deal is only good during June 2020!












Product List
Sprig Punch
[148012]
$18.00
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment