Monday, August 3, 2020

Roses Are Red

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations  Sometimes a small image has a big impact. Take today's card, for example. It features a small image amid neutral colors and lots of textures. I used the "Celebration of Tags" stamp set for this and added lots of elements to enhance the card.
The main image from the "Celebration of Tags" was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Whisper White Card Stock and cut out with the coordinating Trio of Tags Die. I colored the rose image with Light and Dark Real Red and Light and Dark Old Olive Stampin' Blends.

To build the card, I started with a Smoky Slate Card Stock card base. I added a 4" by 5-1/4" Whisper White panel that I embossed down the middle with one of the Meadow Moments Mini Embossing Folders. On top of that, I adhered a Square Vellum Doily. The next layer is a Smoky Slate Card Stock circle that I punch with my 2" Circle Punch.

To finish this lovely card, I folded a length of Gray Granite Shimmer Ribbon in half and adhered it to the card. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to add the label to the top of everything.

Isn't this card lovely? There's something about the neutral colors, loads of textures, and that pop of color in the middle, don't you think? Remember, you can always click on the thumbnails and go directly to my online store where you can make your purchases. I truly appreciate your business!

Stay healthy! Stay safe!














Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment