Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Bunches of Thanks

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Yesterday I promised that I would show you a card using the wonderful "Sunflower Celebration" stamp set that uses the same colors. And here it is! If you missed yesterday's card, you can click here.
This card is so quick and easy to make! I stamped the fantastic sunflower image from the "Celebrate Sunflowers" set in Misty Moonlight Ink onto a 4" by 5-1/4" Misty Moonlight Card Stock panel. I adhered this to a Daffodil Delight Card Stock card base.

Next, I added a Just Jade polka dotted  1" by 5-1/4" strip of of the lovely Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper. I added another 1" by 5-/1'4 strip of the sunflowers on Misty Moonlight background DSP.

A stamped a sentiment from the "Celebrate Sunflowers" set in Bumblebee Ink onto a 1" Bumblebee Card Stock strip and flagged the end with my Paper Snips. To finish the card, I tied a bow with a length of  the Misty Moonlight/Whisper White Twine from the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack and adhered it to the card with a Mini Glue Dot.

Isn't this pretty? I love how it coordinates with the card I posted yesterday. If you'd like to purchase the products to make this card, just click on the thumbnails below and you'll be taken directly to my online store where you can make your purchases.

Stay healthy! Stay Safe!













Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment