Tuesday, August 4, 2020

A Sunny Thanks

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I cannot get enough of the "Jar of Flowers" stamp set and Jar Punch--especially when they're paired with the pretty Flowers for Every Season 6" by 6" Designer Series Paper. As advertised, with this stamp set and the DSP you can create cards for every season! Take a look at this luscious DSP!


For today's card I used the DSP sheet with Daffodil Delight sunflowers on a Misty Moonlight background. I used the sunflower arrangement image and colored it with Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, and Night of Navy Stampin' Blends.

I stamped the flowers, jar, and sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock. After I colored the flowers, I fussy cut them with my Paper Snips and, of course, I used the Jar Punch to punch out the jar! The sentiment is from the "Free As A Bird" stamp set.

To build the card, I started with a Misty Moonlight Card Stock card base. I added a 2" by 5-1/4" Daffodil Delight Card Stock strip--and on top of that a 1" by 5" strip of Flowers for Every Season DSP and a 1" by 5" strip of In Good Taste DSP.

I adhered the jar, flowers, and sentiment to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. To finish the card, I tied a bow of Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon and adhered it to the card with a Mini Glue Dot.

Come back tomorrow for another card that uses the same colors, but with the "Celebrate Sunflowers" set.

Stay healthy! Stay safe!












Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment