Monday, September 28, 2020

Your (Post-COVID) Adventure Awaits!

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I love my work team! Before this COVID stuff hit us (and by "stuff" I'm actually thinking of another word) we used to travel the world. Right now we're in a holding pattern--planning for trips next year and hoping it will be safe enough to travel. As with all things COVID, it's wait and see--and make the best of it.

As I said--I love my work team! We get along famously--we'd have to since we (used to) spend so much time together on the road. And we do good work. Very good work. I'm so proud of them! My boss decided that she would give us all a team award. Now, these used to be lunch out with the boss, but these days, not so much. We came up with an idea for a fly-away kit that would come in handy when we can travel again. Our kit has a large thermal hot-cold cup, a gadget-and-wire keeper travel pouch, a first-aid tin, hand sanitizer, and disposable masks. Each employee was presented with a bag of goodies and I made the tags! 

What better suite to use than the World of Good Suite on pages 24-26 of the Annual Catalog?! I used the tag on page 25 as my inspiration. I love, love, love the way these tags turned out! My team loved them, too, because they knew I'd made them.


The tag bases are made from Crumb Cake Card Stock and I punched the top with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. I stamped the compass rose onto each tag in Early Espresso Ink. I used the World Map Dies to cut the Mossy Meadow circle from a piece of World Of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper. I also used these dies to cut the overlaid globe from Gold Foil and the Misty Moonlight Card Stock element.

I stamped the stand for the globe in Early Espresso Ink and cut it out with its matching World Map Die. I stamped the "Adventure Awaits!" sentiment in Mossy Meadow Ink onto Very Vanilla Card Stock and fussy cut it with my Paper Snips. And I cut a strip of the Bumblebee World Of Good DSP.

I used Multipurpose Liquid Glue, regular and Mini Stampin' Dimensionals to assemble all the elements onto the tag. Then I tied on a length of Braided Linen Trim and I was done.

Stay healthy! Stay safe! And remember, soon, your adventure awaits!


 

 

 

 

Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment