Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Dragonflies and Ladybugs

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Welcome to day two of our week of dragonflies! I've got another simple but adorable card today that features the "Dragonfly Garden" stamp set. This card uses different sheets of the Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper and shows a different color palette. 

I started by adhering three 1" by 4-1/4" strips of the Dandy Garden DSP directly to a Mossy Meadow Card Stock card base. The Bumblebee and Mossy Meadow palette is so pretty!

Next, I stamped a dragonfly from the "Dragonfly Garden" stamp set in Bumblebee Ink onto the top corner of a 2-1/2" by 3-1/2" Basic White panel. I stamped a sentiment from this same set in Mossy Meadow Ink onto the bottom of the panel. I adhered this to a 2-3/4" by 3-3/4" Bumblebee Card Stock mat and then adhered that to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I stamped another dragonfly in Bumblebee Ink onto Basic White Card Stock and punched it out with the coordinating Dragonflies Punch. Remember, when you purchase the "Dragonfly Garden" stamp set and Dragonflies Punch together in a bundle you'll save 10% off purchasing them as separate items! I adhered this dragonfly to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

To finish the card I used a Mini Glue Dot to adhere the cutest little Ladybug Trinket to the card. These trinkets are adorable! Don't forget to put them on your order!

See you tomorrow for a Misty kind of dragonfly card!

Stay healthy! Stay safe!







tams# 54935

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment