Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Fluttering Dragonfly

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   How are you doing today? I'm feeing pretty good for getting to "hump day" and I'm already looking forward to a 3-day weekend! We started off our dragonfly week with a Basic Gray and Blackberry Bliss card. On Tuesday, we had a Mossy Meadow and Bumblebee card. Today, we're going swap out the Mossy Meadow and use a 2020-2022 In Color: Misty Moonlight. All thee cards have used a color palette based on the Dandy Garden 6" by 6" Designer Series Paper. How fun is that?

For today's card, I started by stamping some fluttering dragonflies in Bumblebee Ink onto the side and bottom of a 
4-1/4" by 5" Basic White Panel. I stamped a sentiment in Misty Moonlight Ink onto the bottom of the panel and then I adhered this to a Misty Moonlight Card Stock card base.

Next, I layered on some Dandy Garden DSP. I added a 1" by 
4-1/4" striped strip across the middle and then two different 
1-1/4" by 3-1/4" Misty Moonlight patterns on either side of that. I stamped the dragonfly wing shadow in Bumblebee Ink twice onto a 2" by 2-1/4" Bumble Bee Card Stock piece. I adhered this to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I used the Dragonflies Punch to punch a dragonfly image out of the Dandy Garden DSP and adhered that onto the Bumblebee Card Stock piece. Doesn't it look like the dragonfly is coasting over the card? I think that's a fun way to use the shadow stamp!

Tomorrow I'll be showing you yet another way to use this stamp set. I think you'll like seeing how versatile it is!!

Stay healthy! Stay safe!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment