Thursday, January 14, 2021

Inspiration

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Today's dragonfly card steps out of the Dandy Garden box and into a whole new way to use the "Dragonfly Garden" stamp set and Dragonflies Punch. It's subtle and colorful at the same time and it's got plenty of texture. Let's take a look!

I started by embossing a 4" by 5-1/4" Basic White Card Stock panel with the Absolutely Argyle 3D Embossing Folder. That's one of my favorite embossing folders! I used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere this panel to a Basic White Card Stock card base to give it some dimension. Next, I embossed a 3" square of Basic White Card Stock with the Seabed 3D Embossing Folder and then cut it out with one of the Layering Squares Dies. I adhered this to a 3-1/2" square of Bermuda Bay Card Stock--and then onto the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I stamped the dragonfly in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron, and Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends. I punched it out with the Dragonflies Punch and adhered it to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. I then stamped a sentiment from the "Dragonfly Garden" set in Tuxedo Black onto Basic White Card Stock and punched it out with the Double Oval Punch. I used the same punch to make a scalloped oval mat from Bermuda Bay Card Stock. I adhered these pieces together and added the completed label to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

For a finishing touch, I added three Artistry Blooms Sequins to the card--these sequins are amazing because they coordinate with just about everything!

I'll have one more dragonfly card for you tomorrow...and it's also outside the Dandy Garden box--just so you can see how versatile this set is!

Stay healthy! Stay safe!







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment