Monday, October 27, 2014

Christmas in October Part One

I just held my third Christmas card-making class and it was a great experience. Good friends, good food, good times! We worked hard to make 12 cards in 4 hours--some of the stampers are speed demons and got finished in only 2 hours! 

I designed two cards and my BFF, Lynn, designed one. I think our stampers really liked our designs--at least they said so! I'm looking forward to our last session in November. I've already got some designs in mind.

Today I'm showing the first card, designed by Lynn. She always comes up with awesome designs. I think you'll agree. Here's Lynn's card. I know she'd love to see your comments. Please leave Lynn some love!

(Stamp Set: Ornamental Pine; Ink: Soft Suede, Versamark; Card Stock: Soft Sky, Whisper White; Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Basic Rhinestones)
Stay tuned tomorrow for another Christmas in October card!

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful Lynn, colours are so soft and peaceful. TFS Juliann xx

    ReplyDelete