Friday, March 27, 2015

Welcome, Baby Kyle!

A sweet young woman that I've known since she was a kid just had her first baby. He's a sweetheart. I thought I'd make her a card to welcome her sweet baby! The theme at the Addicted to Clean and Simple challenge blog this fortnight is GREEN and Pistachio Pudding is a great color for a sweet baby boy!


I was working an idea in my head all day and I have to admit that it took me a couple of tries to get it just right, but I think I accomplished that! I with a Pistachio Pudding panel and cut an oval from the Ovals Framelits collection. Then I lined up the Pistachio Pudding panel onto the Whisper White card base on the Whisper White card base and aligned a smaller oval. Then I ran the card base (without the Pistachio Pudding panel) through the Big Shot to cut the inner oval.

I used my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to line up the Baby Bumblebee on the inside of the card. I stamped it in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored the stripes with a Pistachio Pudding Stampin' Write marker. I finished the the card by tying a length of Whisper White 1/4" Cotton Ribbon onto the card. So cute!



Here's a closer look at the stamped image inside the card.


Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment