Friday, July 24, 2015

Christmas in July

#stampinup   Last year's Stampin' Up Idea Book and Catalog didn't have any Christmas stamps. The company loaded it Holiday Mini Catalog with those stamps. Stampers the world over complained about commented on this, and Stampin' Up listened! This year there are several Christmas sets in the main catalog, one of which is the "Every Blessing" stamp set.

There's a Christmas swap at the Stampin' Up convention this year. I wanted to join because I'm hosting a 4-session Christmas card stamp-a-stack and I can always use some ideas. I can't wait to see what I get!!

I stamped the shepherds and lambs in Cherry Cobbler onto a Very Vanilla panel. I used my Stamp-a-ma-Jig to line up the sentiment and stamped it in Memento Tuxedo Black.

I cut a 1.5" strip of striped DSP from the Typset Specialty Series Papers and flagged it with the Banner Triple Punch. I cut a 1" strip of Gold Foil and flagged it, too. I adhered the gold banner to the striped banner and tied a length of Basic Black Stitched Satin Ribbon around them both before adhering this to the card.

I layered this onto a Basic Black mat and then onto a Cherry Cobbler card base. I used a glue dot to adhere a Gold Foil star punched with the star from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch pack.



Product List
103683s
[103683]
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment