Thursday, July 30, 2015

Loads of Thanks

#stampinup   This last in a series of cards made from the "You're Sublime" stamp set is really sweet. I think it makes the perfect thank you card.

We started with a Watermelon Wonder card base and embossed it with the Honeycomb Embossing Folder. Next, we stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black onto a 3-1/2" square of Whisper White card stock. Using Blender Pens, we colored the image with Smoky Slate, Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry, and Cucumber Crush ink.

Next, we used the 2-1/2" Circle Punch to punch a circle in a 3" square of Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper and adhered this over the stamped image. We added a Basic Rhinestone on each corner and then adhered the assembly to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I usually don't like stamp sets like this because I have an aversion to coloring--I don't think I'm very good at it, which is why I love to stamp! But I think this set and Blender Pens make coloring easy--and it turned out some really cute cards!

If you want to try your hand at this set of cards, the supplies are listed at the end of each blog post. Just click on the supply you want and you'll be sent directly to my online store where you can make your purchase. I'd love to be your Stampin' Up demonstrator. Just drop me an email, or leave a comment on my blog.



Product List
102845s
[102845]
$10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment