Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Butterfly Thanks

#stampinup   When I saw this week's CAS(E) This Sketch challenge I immediately thought of fluttering butterflies, so I pulled out the "Papillon Potpourri" set and got to work.



I also had a purple and black theme in mind, so I stamped five of the floral butterflies in Elegant Eggplant onto Whisper White and punched them out with the Elegant Butterfly Punch.

Next, I took an Elegant Eggplant card base and added a Basic Black mat. I stamped a sentiment from the "One Big Meaning" stamp set in Basic Black Archival Ink onto a Whisper White panel. I aligned the sentiment with my Stamp-a-Ma-Jig.

I adhered one Stampin' Dimensional to each butterfly and folded up the wings a bit, to give them depth and motion. I'm really pleased at how this quick and easy, clean and simple card turned out!



Product List

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty take on the sketch--love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete