Monday, November 23, 2015

Plaid Thanks

#stampinup   It's almost Thanksgiving so I'm squeezing in some fall thank you cards. And I'm playing along in this week's Paper Craft Crew Challenge whose theme is thanks!

Paper Craft Crew Challenge 171. #papercraftcrew #themechallenge

I fell in love with the Greetings Thinlits when I used them at last summer's #InspireCreateShare Stampin' Up convention. We used them in the product playground--we were actually playing with the new Fine-Tip Glue Pen, which is perfect for adhering these elements! It took me a while to actually buy the thinlits and even longer to actually use them. But this is the perfect challenge to bring them out to play!

I started by running a scrap of Tangerine Tango through the Big Shot with the "thanks" thinlit. The paper came out of the thinlit quite easily--helped along with a needle that I pushed through a couple of the "helper holes" in the framelit. The paper just popped out!

Next, I used a Tangerine Tango card base, added a Basic Black mat, and then the plaid piece of Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper. I wrapped a length of Basic Black Stitched Satin Ribbon around the DSP. I glued the framelit onto the card with the fabulous Fine-Tip Glue Pen. 

Finally, I added a few Tangerine Tango Candy dots to add some interest.

And look--it's a card with NO stamping!!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment