Monday, January 22, 2018

Heatfelt Love Notes

#stampinup   #paperpumpkin   #faithfulinkspirations   Once a month, the mail carrier delivers a pretty, orange package to my mailbox.  It contains a delightful surprise--a paper-crafting project that's fun to make and fun to give. I subscribe to Paper Pumpkin because it's a self-contained, all-inclusive kit that I put together in about an hour.  If you're not yet a subscriber, or if your subscription has lapsed, let me give a few reasons why you should subscribe NOW!

First, it's Sale-a-Bration--the most wonderful time of the Stampin' Up year, because with each qualifying purchase you can earn FREE products! Your 3-month Paper Pumpkin subscription qualifies you for a FREE Sale-a-Bration product. Here’s what you can earn when you buy a prepaid subscription.

3-month subscription $60 earns 1 Level 1 SAB item

6-month subscription $114 earns 2 Level 1 or 1 Level 2 SAB items 
(plus saves $1 per month on cost of kit)

12-month subscription $215 earns 4 Level 1 or 2 Level 2 SAB items 
(plus saves $2 per month on cost of kit)


Second, March 2018 will mark Paper Pumpkin's third anniversary and Stampin' Up promises to mark that anniversary in style. You won't want to miss it!! You'll need to subscribe by February 10 to get that kit.


Third, the Paper Pumpkin kits are beautiful! Take a look at the January 2018 kit, "Heartfelt Love Notes."

I put these together in no time! I'm going to send them to my kiddos at college--they're perfect for holding gift cards to their favorite local establishments.

In case you think these kits are "too hard" (they're not!), you can watch the Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin video each month. I always do that because I like to see the kit being put together and sometimes I miss something on the printed instructions. Here's this month's video.


All you need to do to subscribe is click on the Paper Pumpkin button over there on the right--or contact me today!






No comments:

Post a Comment