Monday, January 29, 2018

Sweets for the Sweet

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   With Valentine's Day fast approaching I've been creating some special treats with Stampin' Up's fabulous products. My twins are away at college and so is my daughter's best friend, so I whipped up a quick and easy treat for them to let them know that I'm thinking about them. 

I found full-size Dove chocolate bars at Target and thought they'd be great wrapped in the gorgeous Painted With Love Specialty Series Paper.

And I was right! Take a look at these pretty packages!

After I wrapped the candy bars with the DSP, I tied on a length of Calypso Coral Shimmer Ribbon. It's so pretty! And you can earn it for FREE--in a combo with some Bermuda Bay and Basic Gray Ribbon--during Sale-a-Bration! Ask me how.

I made a cute tag for each candy by cutting the tag from a piece of Whisper White Card Stock with the Sweet Cake Framelits Dies. Look at the detailing on the tag!

I stamped the hearts from the "Heart Happiness" set in Powder Pink and Calypso Coral (stamped off, once). I added the "for you" sentiment from the "Cake Soiree" stamp set in Berry Burst. I tied the tag onto the ribbon using a length of Whisper White Baker's Twine (tucked behind the bow).

These were super quick and easy to make and they're stunning--because of Stampin' Up's stunning products!






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment