Friday, April 24, 2020

Lots of Happy Kit

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations  In these times we all need lots of happy, don't we? We need to find little things that make us happy. For me, having my family around the dinner table makes me happy. The luxury of sleeping until whenever I want makes me happy. And, of course, stamping makes me happy!

The "Lots of Happy" all-inclusive kit is retiring with the current catalog on June 2nd--but it will only be available while supplies last. It's a great kit and being all-inclusive, it has everything you need (except adhesive) to put it together. There's an exclusive stamp set, a Basic Black Ink Spot, an acrylic block, ribbon, envelopes, and all the card parts you need to assemble the cards. And most fun, it comes with four watercolor pencils. Lookie!
Doh! I didn't notice the stamp set was upside down when I took the picture! SMH!
Wanna know a secret? I've been coloring the elements while I'm on work calls. I usually dial in at the last minute and then there's not enough bandwidth for the video, so no one can see that I'm actually coloring (while listening intently to the meeting's content. LOL!) I highly recommend this crafting-while-working activity! 

While it's not needed, I used a Blender Pen to smooth out my coloring. Here are the finished cards and their envelopes--and a little peek at the cute striped box the kit comes in.

Aren't they simply adorable?! The kit makes four cards of each of these five designs. I especially like these two "littles" that would be perfect as gift cards.
Of course there are two full-sized cards, too. I made mine birthday and thank you cards since I tend to use those the most.


If you like this kit--and who wouldn't?!--and need some crafty distraction from your quarantine or from your endless work calls, order yours today! As I said, the kit (item #146388) is retiring and it's only available while supplies last!

Speaking of retiring items, next week (and probably the following week), I'm going to be using some of my retiring stamp sets (and retiring In Colors) for the last time and bid them a fond farewell. I hope you'll come back and see what I'll be making!

Stay safe! Stay healthy! Stay home!














Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$12.00

No comments:

Post a Comment