Friday, April 17, 2020

You're Amazing

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Happy Friday! Is it Friday? I don't know anymore. I've been using my medicine sorter box to keep track of the days. I hope I don't forget to take my pills one day because I won't have a clue about what day it is! My most valuable pre-quarantine helper--my purse calendar--is of absolutely no use to me. I do have a couple of work meetings next week, so I need to keep track of days and time next week. Oh bother.

Anyway, I have another cute card made with elements from the Ornate Garden Suite of products. This one features the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder--which is the bomb! It's made with "card parts" sent to me by my upline as part of our virtual make and take packets. Of course, I added my own flair to it.

I embossed a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White Card Stock panel with the Ornate Floral 3D folder and adhered it to a 4" by 5-1/4" Terracotta Tile Card Stock mat and then onto a Whisper White Card Stock card base.  

Next, I cut a piece of Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper with a circle from the Stitched Shapes Dies and adhered it to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.  I stamped a sentiment from the "Ornate Thanks" stamp set in Terracotta Tile Ink onto a strip of Whisper White Card Stock and flagged the end with the corner of my Tailored Tag Punch. I adhered this sentiment piece to the card with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.

To finish the card, I tied a length of Terracotta Ribbon from the Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack into a bow and adhered it to the card with a Mini Glue Dot. Finally, I added three Gilded Gems to the card for a little bling.

Remember, you can order anything from the Ornate Garden Suite--or all of the Ornate Garden Suite--now, before the new annual catalog launch in June. 


Just click on the thumbnails below and you'll be taken to my online store where you can make your purchase!

Stay healthy! Stay safe! Stay home!












Product List 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment