Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Ornate Thanks

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I love sneak peeks, don't you? Stampin' Up gave us demonstrators a sneak peek of the Ornate Garden Suite that will be in the new catalog in June. They also gave us an opportunity to purchase this suite now--2 months before the new catalog comes out! But, dear reader, don't feel like you have FOMO! You, too, can purchase this fabulous suite of products now. Here's a little taste of the suite.


I put together one of the make-and-take card kits I received from my Stampin' Up upline, Connie Heisey. It's really pretty! I didn't love this suite at first, but it's growing (like a garden) on me!!

Look at that gorgeous Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper! The colors are fabulous! Do you spy a new 2020-2022 In Color? I do! The 3" by 5-1/2" strip of DSP is adhered to a 3-1/4" by 5-1/2" strip of Early Espresso Card Stock and then adhered directly onto a Rococo Rose Card Stock Card Base.

I built a sentiment from the "Ornate Thanks" stamp set and stamped it in Soft Suede Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock. I cut out the circle with the medium circle from the Stitched Shapes Dies. I adhered this to an Early Espresso Piece punched with the Label Me Lovely Punch, cut in half, and adhered the sentiment piece to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

To finish the card I added a small Rococo Rose Card Stock flower that was cut with the Ornate Border Dies and an Old Olive Card Stock leaf spray that was punched with the Leaf Punch. I popped a pretty medium-sized Gilded Gem in the center of the flower. So cute!

You can order the items in the Ornate Garden Suite by clicking on the thumbnails below. You'll be taken directly to my online shop where you can place your order and have a sneak peek of your own!

Stay healthy! Stay safe! Stay home!













Product List
Leaf Punch
[144667]
$16.00

No comments:

Post a Comment