Wednesday, May 13, 2015

A BIG You're Welcome

#stampinup The Nacho Average Challenge this week is a sketch challenge. At first I thought I couldn't play along because I don't have any oversized stamps...but then I remembered what I said when I opened the "Balloon Bash" set--"Wow! These stamps are huge!" And I haven't even inked one of them up yet, so this set was a perfect choice for this challenge!



I started with one of the sheets in the Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack. I'm still loving these papers and I can keep using them for a couple more weeks until they retire. I stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso directly onto the DSP. I love the #yourewelcome. It's so snarky--just like me! Then I mounted this piece onto an Early Espresso mat.

Next, I tried a few colors for my card base and decided that I liked Mossy Meadow the best. But it was a little too bland, so I embossed it with the Arrows Embossing folder before I added the sentiment piece, popping it up with a few Stampin' Dimensionals.

This card came together so quick and easily that I made a few others. It's great to have a masculine birthday card in my stash!!

 
Product List

3 comments:

  1. very nice masculine card!! thanks for playing along with the Nachos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love that wood paper and the colors you used! Thanks for joining us this week at Nacho Average Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mix of the embossing folder with the DSP with greeting. Great card, great job!

    ReplyDelete