Thursday, May 7, 2015

Coffee Parts

I'm very sad that the "Perfect Blend" stamp set is retiring. I think this set is cute and versatile and it's really inexpensive! It's a good "starter" set. But all good things must come to an end. And my empty stamp shelves just mean there's room for NEW stuff, come June 2nd!!! However, YOU CAN STILL BUY this stamp set through June 2nd. Get it while it's steaming hot! (See what I did there?)

The coffee cups on this card were made by another stamper (is it you?). They're "card parts" that I pulled off another card. I love the Moonlight Designer Series Paper that was used for the coffee cup cozies and the addition of the hearts from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack. I particularly love the real coffee stirrers!! Such a genius idea! (Thanks, "Mystery Stamper!") The coffee cup elements were too cute to throw away and they sat on my desk waiting a long time for me to decide to re-create with them!

The original stamper had placed them on a Lost Lagoon card based stamped with Basic Gray blotches from the "Gorgeous Grunge" stamp set. I recreated that here, but I used Basic Gray as a mat and mounted the whole assembly onto a Hello Honey card base for more of a pop of color. I also added a length of Hello Honey Stitched Satin Ribbon. 

I stamped the sentiment from the "Perfect Blend" set in Basic Gray onto a Very Vanilla scrap and punched it with the Artisan Label Punch (retiring). I adhered the coffee cups and sentiment with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I'm glad I was able to give these totes adorbs coffee cups some new life!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment