Thursday, May 14, 2015

A Duck is a Bird, Right?

#stampinup  The codeword at this week's Addicted to Clean and Simple (ATCAS) challenge blog is "bird." I don't have too many stamps with birds on them...but I do have the "One Tag Fits All" stamp set that has a very cute baby duck. A duck is a bird, right?
 
I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black onto a Whisper White scrap and punched it out with the Note Tag Punch. Next I made another tag from Daffodil Delight using the Scalloped Top Tag Punch. I layered the Whisper White piece on top. I stamped another duck onto a Daffodil Delight scrap and paper-pieced this onto the duck image.

I used a sheet of the Stacked With Love Designer Series Paper Stack as a mat and affixed everything together on a Daffodil Delight card base. I added a length of Daffodil Delight 1/4" Cotton Ribbon and three hearts in Daffodil Delight punched with one of the Itty Bitty Accents punches.

I really like the way the Daffodil Delight comes alive combined with the black and white motif.


Product List

3 comments:

  1. Yep, a duck is a bird in my book :) What a gorgeous little duck too. Love your design. Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS and good luck with the DT call xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! the duck is adorable :) Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyway, in my language, there arent a King Size Male Enhancement lot good supply like this. Please tell me that youre heading to keep this up! Its so excellent and so important. I cant wait to read extra from you. I just really feel like you know so significantly and know how to make people listen to what you might have to say. This weblog is just also cool to become missed. Terrific things, genuinely. For more ==== >>>>>> http://jackedmuscleextremeadvice.com/king-size-male-enhancement/

    ReplyDelete