Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Christmas in August #3

#stampinup   Here's the third card we made at last weekend's Christmas card stamp-a-stack. I love this clean and simple design! I received the original card from Marcia Gay at the #InspireCreateShare Stampin' Up #Convention 2015. You can visit her stampingwithmarcia website to see more of her creations.

I started with a Whisper White Thick Card Stock card base and added an Old Olive mat. I stamped the "Merry Christmas" sentiment in Old Olive from the "Lot of Joy" stamp set onto the corner of a Whisper White panel. 

I added a strip of Real Red card stock and a strip of Merry Moments Designer Series Paper. Then I stamped two trees from the "Lots of Joy" stamp set in Old Olive onto some Whisper White scraps and punched them out with the Tree punch. I added the trees to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals and that's it. Quick and easy and so pretty!

I also lined the envelope with a piece of Merry Moments DSP--which is the same as the Merry Moments 6"x6" DSP stack in the new Holiday Catalog. I think lining the envelopes completes the "package."



Product List
135859s
[135859]
$18.00

No comments:

Post a Comment