Monday, July 9, 2018

Best Wishes, Darling

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I love Stampin' Up's kits. I also like the pretty kraft boxes they come in. But I was certainly WOWed when I saw the "Darling Label" kit. If you haven't seen it, head on over to page 44 in the Annual Catalog (click the link to the right, here on my blog) and take a look at it. Go ahead. I'll wait.

It's wonderful, isn't it?! Not only does it come with the cute "Darling Label" stamp set and matching Darling Punch, but it comes in a beautiful tin! It also comes with a clear stamp block and Grapefruit Grove and Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Spots. All you need is a bit of card stock, adhesive, and a few embellishments and you can make some beautiful cards.

We used this stamp set and punch at the Proverbial Stampers & Friends new catalog get-together to make the four really cute cards that I'll be sharing with you this week. Let's have a look at the first one.
We embossed a Pool Party Card Stock card base with the Maps Etc. Embossing Folder. Next, we stamped the "best wishes" sentiment from the "Darling Label" stamp set in Smoky Slate Ink onto a 3" by 4" Whisper White panel. We added a 2-3/4" square of Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper and then wrapped a length of Whisper White Classic Weave Ribbon around before adhering this piece to a 3-1/4" by 4-1/4" Smoky Slate mat. We adhered this to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals and added a Rhinestone for a little bit of twinkling bling.

Don't forget to keep reading to check out Stampin' Up's July Specials--including a great deal on Designer Series Papers!!









Product List
July 2018 Special Offers


Wow! Stampin’ Up is pulling out all the stops for the month of July. Please read below for the two FUN specials we’re offering!



You know you love Stampin’ Up’s Designer Series Papers and you know you love getting a bargain. What could be better than getting a FREE DSP package? Contact me for more details!
 

The second special is so awesome I can’t contain myself!! Stampin’ Up hasn’t offered this in a long time. You know you love Stampin’ Up because of the colors. Well, look at this!

Contact me today to get more info on this awesome deal when you join my Stampin' Up team!!

No comments:

Post a Comment