Friday, July 6, 2018

Christmas Fridays in July: Celebrate

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I think it was last year that I started posting Christmas cards on Fridays in July. I think that will be a good tradition to keep up because I'm already starting to design Christmas cards. I hold a Christmas stamp-a-stack in August, September, October, and November (details in the tab above) and we make 48 Christmas cards before Thanksgiving!! This year, I'm going to have a long-distance option. Contact me and I'll send you the details.

Today's card is one I received at the Proverbial Stampers & Friends swap and it's so magnificent that I decided that it will be among the cards we'll be making in our sessions. Unfortunately, the card's designer didn't put her name on the back of the card, so I'm not sure who made it. If it's yours, please let me know and I'll be glad to give you credit!
I'm not sure how the designer got that perfect circle, but I will cut a 2-1/2" card stock circle with the Layering Circles Framelits and use my Shaded Spruce Stampin' Write Marker to draw a circle onto a 3-3/4" Whisper White Card Stock square. Then, just like the designer, I'll stamp the pine fronds from the "Mistletoe Season" set in Shaded Spruce around the circle. I'll added Cherry Cobbler berries from the same set. I'll adhere that to a 4" Vellum Card Stock square. (PROTIP: I'm going to use a Layering Square Framelit to cut out the center of the vellum and save it for another project no need to waste that vellum where no one will see it!!)

The designer of this card used a Cherry Cobbler Card Stock card base and added a 1-1/4" strip of Sparkle Glimmer Paper. On top of that, she added a 1" strip of Shaded Spruce Card Stock around which she wrapped a length of Cherry Cobbler Double-Stitched Ribbon.

To finish the card, the designer adhered the square element with Stampin' Dimensionals. And for a gorgeous finishing touch, she cut "celebrate" from Cherry Cobbler Card Stock with the Celebrate You Thinlits and used Fine-Tip Glue to adhere it to the card. Perfection!

Keep reading to learn about Stampin' Up's July specials--you won't want to miss out!! 











Product List
July 2018 Special Offers


Wow! Stampin’ Up is pulling out all the stops for the month of July. Please read below for the two FUN specials we’re offering!


You know you love Stampin’ Up’s Designer Series Papers and you know you love getting a bargain. What could be better than getting a FREE DSP package? Contact me for more details!
 

The second special is so awesome I can’t contain myself!! Stampin’ Up hasn’t offered this in a long time. You know you love Stampin’ Up because of the colors. Well, look at this!

Contact me today to get more info on this awesome deal when you join my Stampin' Up team!!

No comments:

Post a Comment