Friday, July 20, 2018

Christmas Fridays in July: Warm Home

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations  Sometimes I go to sites like SplitCoastStampers or Pinterest to get inspiration for cards. And sometimes when I sit down to re-create the card I take that inspiration and put my own twist on it. More often than not, I have to put my own twist on a card because I don't have the same supplies the original artist used. When that happens, my card is "inspired by" another artist. Today's card was so perfect that I decided to CASE it--copy and share everything. And even though I used slightly different accessories, my card is more than merely "inspired by"--my card is an homage to this one made by Barbara Becker from Germany.
For my card, I started with a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base, cut lengthwise. I cut a 4" by 5-1/4" Whisper White Card Stock panel, wrapped a length of Pool Party Shimmer Ribbon around it, and then used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere it to the card base.

Next, I stamped the three houses from the "Hearts Come Home" stamp set in Crumb Cake and Pool Party Inks onto a 1/8 sheet of Whisper White Card Stock. I added the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I cut this out with the largest oval from the Stitched Shapes Framelits. I cut a just-larger scalloped oval from Pool Party Card Stock with one of the Layering Ovals Framelits. I adhered this to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I finished the card by adding several adorable Twinkle Adhesive-Backed Sequins. I'm so glad I found Barbara's card to CASE because it's gorgeous!
Keep reading for Stampin' Up's awesome specials for the month of July!











Product List
July 2018 Special Offers

Wow! Stampin’ Up is pulling out all the stops for the month of July. Please read below for the two FUN specials we’re offering!


You know you love Stampin’ Up’s Designer Series Papers and you know you love getting a bargain. What could be better than getting a FREE DSP package? Contact me for more details!
 

The second special is so awesome I can’t contain myself!! Stampin’ Up hasn’t offered this in a long time. You know you love Stampin’ Up because of the colors. Well, look at this!

Contact me today to get more info on this awesome deal when you join my Stampin' Up team!!

No comments:

Post a Comment