Wednesday, September 19, 2018

CAS Sympathy

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   This week I'm featuring CAS (clean and simple) cards that I have CASEd (copy and share everything) from samples on Pinterest. If you want to see the cards that inspired me this week, check out my Pinterest board here.


No one likes to have to send sympathy cards, right? But if you do need to send one, you want it to be special--to give the recipient some words of comfort and to let them know that you're thinking about them.  When you're a stamper (I hestitate to say "artist"), you want your card to be a special gift to really show how much you care. Today's card is super simple to make, but it's still beautiful and special. 

I started with a 2" by 3" piece of striped Twinkle, Twinkle Designer Series Paper and adhered it to a 2-1/8" by 3-1/8" piece of Night of Navy Card Stock. stamped some sprinkles from the "Birthday Backgrounds" stamp set in Night of Navy Ink at the bottom corner of a 4" by 5-1/4" Whisper White Card Stock panel. I adhered the  DSP piece to the panel, tied on a length of Petal Pink Shimmer Ribbon, and then adhered the panel to a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base using Stampin' Dimensionals.


Next, I stamped the rose from the "Painted Glass" stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto a Whisper White scrap. I colored the rose with Petal Pink and Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Write Markers. I used the Stained Glass Thinlits Dies to cut out the rose.


I stamped the sentiment from the "Painted Glass" stamp set in Night of Navy Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock and cut it out with an oval Stitched Shapes Framelit. I adhered both the rose and the sentiment piece to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.


See? Quick and easy, clean and simple, and beautiful. You can make it, too. Click on the products below and you'll be taken to my online store where you can place an order for these and any Stampin' Up supplies that you need!











Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment