Monday, July 1, 2019

Love Always

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #ManicMonday   #simplestamping   If you're in a hurry to make a card, one of the quickest things to do is grab a two-step stamp set. What's that? Well, it's a stamp set that has two elements for each image--usually one for the outline and one for the filler. The "Vibrant Vases" stamp set is an adorable set that will help you make that quick card you need in a hurry!

I started with a basic layout--a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White Card Stock panel, a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Blueberry Bushel Card Stock mat, and a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base, cut lengthwise. Although it's not Protip Tuesday--I'll give you one today anyway. If you pre-cut and score your Thick Whisper White Card Stock card bases and your basic Whisper White 3-3/4" by 5" card stock panel, you'll have supplies at the ready when you're in a hurry (just sayin').

I stamped a sentiment from "Varied Vases" in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto the bottom corner of the Whisper White panel. I stamped the solid vase image in Blueberry Bushel Ink, stamped off once, and then stamped the filigreed vase image on top. Where I "missed" a little bit, I used a Blender Pen to spread ink to the white space. Hey! Another freebie Protip!

Next, I stamped the daisies in Tuxedo Black and filled in the flowers with the matching stamp using Daffodil Delight Ink. Again, I used a Blender Pen to fill in the parts I didn't quite get perfectly placed. I stamped the leaves in Granny Apple Green. I used a Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Write Marker to color the centers of the flowers.

I adhered the stamped panel to the Blueberry Bushel mat and tied on a length of Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon before adhering everything to the card base.

That was easy, right? And you got two tips today--and it's not even Protip Tuesday. That's tomorrow, so come on back!













Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$12.00

No comments:

Post a Comment