Monday, September 16, 2019

Just Because Monday

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #ManicMonday   #simplestamping   It's just another Manic Monday and what do you do when you need a card in a hurry? Well, one option is to use a small stamp and lots of designer series paper! Today's card is super easy and super adorable!


First, I cut a 3-3/4" by 5" piece of striped Petal Pink Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper. Then, I stamped the image from the "A Good Day" stamp set in Calypso Coral Ink in the center of a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" White Card Stock panel. I cut out the image with one of the Layering Circles Dies. Then I adhered the DSP to the Whisper White Card Stock.

Next, I wrapped a length of Whisper White Flax Ribbon around the DSP piece and adhered everything to a Petal Pink Card Stock Card Base. I cut an additional piece of Flax Ribbon and tied on a knotty little bow.

I used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere the stamped card stock piece to a Vellum Card Stock circle that I cut with a larger Layering Circles Die. I used some more Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment piece to the card.

For a finishing touch, I added three flower-shaped Grapefruit Grove Gingham Gala Self-Adhesive Sequins. So cute! And so quick and easy to make!

Did you notice that I used a variety of "pinks" on the card--and that they coordinate nicely? All the elements on your card don't have to "match"--they just have to coordinate.  








 
Product List
A Good Day Clear-Mount Stamp Set
A Good Day Clear-Mount Stamp Set
[145873]
$19.00

No comments:

Post a Comment