Thursday, September 19, 2019

Mosaic Thoughts

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #ThoughtfulThursday   I have a really pretty card to share with you for Thoughtful Thursday. I used the gorgeous Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper in a special way--actually, I turned the Mosaic Mood DSP into mosaic tiles. Look at how it turned out!

I used one of the Stitched Nested Labels Dies to cut one of each of the patterns from the Mosaic Mood DSP. I arranged the "tiles" and adhered them to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Very Vanilla Card Stock mat. You could use any color because it won't show on the final card. I cut off the overhanging pieces and then adhered the piece to a 4" by 5-1/4" Crush Curry Card Stock panel. I wrapped a length of Gold Metallic Edge Ribbon around before adhering everything to a Soft Suede Card Stock card base.

I stamped a sentiment from the "Good Morning Magnolia" stamp set in Soft Suede Ink onto Very Vanilla Card Stock and cut it out with the same size Stitched Nested Labels Die that I used to make the "tiles." I adhered the sentiment piece to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I think this card turned out nicely--I really loved using the Mosaic Mood DSP to make "tiles." I think that's an extra special effect. And it was easy-peasy, too! Bonus!








 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment