Monday, October 19, 2015

Christmas Card Preview #1

#stampinup   There are two more sessions left of my annual Christmas card-making class. We'll be meeting in October and again in November to get all our Christmas cards made before Thanksgiving!  I'm sharing the cards with you this week--a whole week of Christmas in October!

First up is this seriously NOT traditional Christmas colors card. I stamped two trees from the "Festival of Trees" stamp set in Wild Wasabi onto Whisper White scraps and punched them with the aptly named Tree Punch. 

Next I cut a small Watermelon Wonder panel and embossed it with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder. I adhered this to a slightly larger Whisper White panel and added some Watermelon Wonder Dotted Trim that just peeks out the side. I also wrapped a length of Wild Wasabi Seam Biding Ribbon at the bottom.  I adhered this assembly to a Wild Wasabi card base using Stampin' Dimensionals.

I also adhered the two trees to the Watermelon Wonder piece with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I stamped a sentiment from the "Versatile Christmas" set in Wild Wasabi onto a Whisper White scrap and punched it out with the Washi Label Punch. I adhered the label to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

These certainly aren't traditional colors--but I like them!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment