Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Christmas Card Preview #3

#stampinup   Today's card is similar to a card that Sara Douglass demonstrated at the #InspireCreateShare Stampin' Up #Convention2015.

I started with a 3" x 5.5" piece of plaid Designer Series Paper from the Merry Moments Designer Series Paper Stack (Holiday Catalog). I stamped the pines from the "Wonderland" stamp set in Mossy Meadow right on the DSP. I know! Who would have thought to do that? (Yeah, just about everyone. Humor me.) I cut a 3-1/4" x 5.5" piece of Mossy Meadow card stock to use as a mat and adhered this to a Real Red card base.

Next, I stamped a sentiment from the "Versatile Christmas" set in Real Red onto a Whisper White scrap and punched it out with the Large Oval Punch. I cut a 3/4" x 4" piece of striped Merry Moments DSP (Annual Catalog) and flagged the end with the Hexagon Punch. I adhered this piece to the bottom of the pines and added the oval label with Stampin' Dimesionals.

To finish the card, I cut a length of Real Red 1/8" Striped Ribbon and tied a small bow. I adhered this to the card with a Glue Dot.



Product List
103683s
[103683]
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment