Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Pretty Little Pumpkins

#stampinup  I love the little pumpkins in the "Howl-o-Ween Treats" stamp set. They're mighty cute! I thought they'd be a great focal image for the sketch at this week's Retro Sketches Challenge.



I started by cutting two strips of Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper and adhering them to a Very Vanilla panel. Next, I stamped the pumpkin image in Tangelo Twist down the center of the panel, using my Stamp-a-Ma-Jig to line them up.

I added a length of Basic Black Stitched Satin Ribbon around the panel before adhering it to a Tangelo Twist mat and then to a Basic Black card base, cut lengthwise.

Finally, I stamped the "happy halloween" sentiment from the "And Many More" stamp set in Basic Black Archival Ink onto a Tangelo Twist scrap and punched it out with the Washi Label Punch. I cut one end of the sentiment straight, so that it aligns with the edge of the Tangelo Twist mat.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment