Thursday, October 8, 2015

Thoughts of an English Garden

#stampinup  This week's challenge theme at the StampsInkPaper SIP challenge blog is FLORAL. So, I thought it would be a good idea to pull out the English Garden Designer Series Paper. There are some awesome floral designs in this DSP pack.

I also used the "Watercolor Wishes" stamp set--it's exclusive to the Watercolor Wishes Kit. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this set!! I can't believe that I've had it for months now and I just opened the box today!

I started with the English Garden sheet with the big Blushing Bride flowers. I adhered the DSP to a Soft Suede mat and wrapped a length of Tip Top Taupe Dotted Lace Trim around these pieces before adhering them to a Soft Suede card base.

I stamped the sentiment from the "Watercolor Wishes" set in Soft Suede onto a scrap of Whisper White and punched it out with the Decorative Label Punch. I adhered the label to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

This is such a quick and easy card--but so pretty because of Stampin' Up's awesome DSP!!



Product List

3 comments:

  1. SO pretty!!! I admit to hoarding this dsp, just because I love it so much!! I may have to break it out now, because your card is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I've been using this dsp myself of late, just because I wanted a change from christmas cards. I like the simple sentiment with such a pretty paper. Thanks for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a card maker after my own heart. There aren't enough words to express how much I love your design. Thank you so much for joining us down at the SIP #17.

    ReplyDelete