Friday, October 30, 2015

Paper Pumpkin October 2015

#stampinup   #paperpumpkin   The colors in the October 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit are awesome! The genius designers at Stampin' Up paired Watermelon Wonder with Delightful Dijon and Old Olive--colors that are perfect for any season of the year! And the "Blissful Bouquet" stamp set is versatile, as evidenced by all the alternate projects I scanned through on Pinterest. In fact, I got several project ideas on Pinterest that I'm sharing today.

But first, watch the video to see the cute projects that can be made by following the simple instructions on the video or on the instruction sheet included in the kit.



Here are my alternate designs for this kit. For the full sized card, I used the pre-printed Delightful Dijon card base and added the pre-printed watercolored panel as a background piece. I added the large floral circle and then punched a 2" circle from the foliage piece. I wrapped the Very Vanilla Baker's Twine around the panel, tying it in a simple bow. I added the "thinking of you" label to complete the design

For the 3" x 3" card, I cut a 2-7/8" square of Old Olive card stock. I stamped petals onto a piece of the pre-printed watercolored panel in Basic Gray. I cut this down to 2-5/8" square and adhered it to the Old Olive panel. I wrapped some more Very Vanilla Baker's twine around the card and added the "thinking of you" label.

I used the Crumb Cake note card to make another "thinking of you" card. I stamped the sentiment directly onto the Crumb Cake note card in Basic Gray. I stamped the flower onto the same watercolored panel that I used for the 3" x 3" card and fussy cut it. I cut a square of Watermelon Wonder cardstock from my own stash and added a square of the preprinted foliage piece.

As with the other cards, I wrapped a length of Very Vanilla Baker's twine around the front panel of the card and tied it in a simple bow. I added the fussy cut flower with the Stampin' Dimensionals included in the kit. I finished the card by added a gold foil floral element, also included in the kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment