Friday, October 16, 2015

For the Bees

#stampinup  When I first opened the English Garden designer series paper, I fell in love with the sheet with the little bees on it. I hadn't had a chance to use it...until now.

I made this card using the reverse side of the DSP, so I made a "twin" using the bees. I started with a panel of the bees DSP and adhered it to a Hello Honey mat. I wrapped a length of Tip Top Taupe Dotted Trim around these pieces before adhering them to a Soft Suede card base.

I stamped a sentiment from the "Watercolor Wishes" stamp set in Hello Honey onto a Whisper White scrap and punched it out with the Decorative Label punch. I adhered the label to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. 

Another quick and easy card that starts with a cute piece of designer series paper!!

 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment