Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Fit to Print

#stampinup   #creativecrew   My second Splitcoaststampers Creative Crew Challenge project for October was to "print" something. Well, stamping is sort of like printing, so I "printed" several rows of the alphabet circles from the "Tap Tap Tap" set in Basic Black Archival Ink on a Whisper White panel. I used my Stamp-a-Ma-Jig to line up the rows. 

Next, I added a length of Real Red 1/4" Cotton Ribbon at the bottom of the card. Just like yesterday's card, I adhered the stamped panel to a Real Red mat and then onto a Basic Black card base, cut lengthwise. 

I wasn't quite finished, but I didn't quite know where to take the design from there...until inspiration hit me!  I stamped the "hi" stamp in Real Red onto a Whisper White scrap and punched it out with one of the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punches. I adhered the heart with a Stampin' Dimensional. So cute!





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment