Friday, January 17, 2014

Good As Gold

The Good As Gold Simply Sent kit that you can earn for FREE during Sale-a-Bration allows you to quickly create a set of cards that are as "good as gold." The multi-color polka dot card base is eye-catching--especially the gold foil dots! There are several greetings to choose from in English, German, and French! Gold foil arrows and stars and gold cord and Coastal Cabana bakers twine accessories are also included. The kit also contains gold foil envelope liners which are the perfect finishing touch. The only thing you need to create these cards is adhesive. You could make all 8 of the cards in 30 minutes! And did I mention that you can get the entire kit for FREE with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-Bration? Contact me to place an order--or place an order in my online store. Or contact me to attend any of my Sale-a-Bration events. Or contact me to host your own SAB workshop or event! I'd love to come stamp with you and your friends.

For my version, I had to add a button embellishment from my stash. I couldn't help myself. (Buttons are not included as part of the Simply Sent kit.)



No comments:

Post a Comment