Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Take a Bite! (CAS256)


Last week I was off on Monday for the Martin Luther King federal holiday and got a bonus day off (well, I had to take vacation time) on Tuesday because we were fixin' to have a blizzard. What's a girl to do? Why, stamp, of course! 


Last Monday's Splitcoast Stampers Challenge was a clean and simple challenge in which you had to use scallops in some way.  I made my clean and simple card and thought it turned out right cute, but then I realized there was no scallop. "Oh well," I thought,"it's still cute and I'm sure my thousands of blog followers will love it!" Then I had a flash of inspiration and realized I could use a scallop in a unique way. Yep! That's the ticket. It's even cuter now, IMHO.

(Stamp Sets: Birthday Cake, Yippee-Skipee!; Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point; Card Stock: Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White; Accessories: Brights Candy Dots, Clear Embossing Powder, 1-1/4" Scallop Punch)


No comments:

Post a Comment