Friday, January 24, 2014

So Lovely

I'm in love with the lovely Sweet Sorbet designer series paper that's one of the items you can get for FREE during Sale-a-Bration!! I wish it weren't a Sale-a-Bration DSP 'cause I could use this paper from here until, well, until the new catalog comes out in July.  I love the patterns in the paper and I love the pastel colors--with a pop of Basic Black.

This card uses a sheet of Crisp Cantaloupe paper--you'll have to wait for some new projects next week to see other patterns in this DSP set. They're really yummy! This card also uses the "You're Lovely" Sale-a-Bration set. I usually don't go for sets like this--you know, ones that need to be colored, 'cause I really don't like to color and I'm never quite satisfied with the results. But I think I pulled it off on this one, particularly since there's no much coloring. I like how the two main images in this set coordinate with the Deco Labels Framelit Dies. The Deco Labels Framelits are my faves! I used the SAB Decorative Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, which I also wish would stick around 'cause I really, really love it. Sometimes wishes come true...a girl can dream!


(Stamp Set: You're Lovely; Inks: Basic Black, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding; Card Stock: Pistachio Pudding, Basic Black, Whisper White; DSP: Sweet Sorbet; Accessories: Blender Pen, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Deco Label Framelits Die, Whisper White Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon)

No comments:

Post a Comment