Thursday, January 23, 2014

You Are My Sunshine!

I've been wanting to try the sunburst technique, but it looked like "too much tension."  Lyssa Zwolanek shared an easy-peasy, no measuring tutorial on her blog (ALL Lyssa's tutorials are FREE).  I followed her directions and came up with this design.

(Stamp Set: See Ya Later: Ink: Island Indigo; Card Stock: Pool Party, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White; DSP: Quatrefancy Specialty Paper; Accessories: Large Oval Punch)

My card uses the Quatrefancy Specialty Series Paper and a stamp the so sweet Sale-a-Bration stamp set, "See Ya Later!" By following Lyssa's instructions, you can make four sunburst cards in one fell swoop. So quick. So easy. So cute--if I do say so myself! 

You can earn this set FREE with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-Bration. I can't show you a picture of the actual product yet, but I can let you know the other sayings in the set: 


  • See Ya Later, Alligator--Already Miss You!
  • Once in a Lifetime You Meet Someone Who Changes Everything
  • I Don't Believe That It's Your Birthday--You Don't Look a Day Older Than Last Year



1 comment: