Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Balloon Banner

There's another great sketch over at the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge blog. I took a look at it and I almost immediately knew how I was going to interpret it!



I initially thought I'd start with Rose Red, Basic Black, and Whisper White, but I accidentally grabbed a sheet of Blackberry Bliss and put it next to the Rose Red and thought: Yummy! Reminds me of sherbets!! 

I used all three balloon stamps from the new "Balloon Bash" set. I started with Blackberry Bliss at  the top, then Rose Red, then Strawberry Slush--in an ombre effect--and built back to Blackberry Bliss. The sentiment is also stamped in Blackberry Bliss. The Whisper White panel is mounted on a Blackberry Bliss Panel and then attached to a Rose Red card base. Pretty simple and simply pretty!



Product List

1 comment: