Friday, January 30, 2015

Celebrate Your Birthday

I decided to use another stamp from the "Birthday Bash" set for this week's Nacho Average Color Challenge.



The stamps in this set are huge! They take some getting used to. So far, I think the best way to use them is to showcase the image itself and keep the background simple. I stamped the image in Pool Party on a Whisper White scrap and stamped it again in Real Red. I fussy cut the "celebrate" banner from the Real Red image and adhered it with Stampin' Dimensionals onto the main image. I cut the main image with the Ovals Framelits Collection and another, larger oval in Real Red. I embossed a Pool Party mat with the Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder. I added to stripes of Real Red 1/4" Cotton Ribbon and then attached everything to a Crushed Curry card base. I thought the design needed a little somethin'-somethin' so I added two Real Red Candy Dots.


Product List

1 comment:

  1. Love your simple card as well as the ribbon background. Thanks for creating with us at Nacho Average Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete