Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Light Up The Candles!

Today's card is my entry in the Seize the Birthday sketch challenge. This is an "anything goes" challenge. Every two weeks the challenge is to make a birthday card. There are new rules--just make a birthday card. But, the fun is that there's always a "topping" that you can choose to add...or not. This time the "topping" was a sketch.



I started with a piece of the Birthday Bash Specialty Series Paper and cut it into three pieces in accordance with the sketch. I mounted each onto a piece of Calypso Coral card stock and then onto a Daffodil Delight panel. I wrapped a length of Whisper White Organza Ribbon around the completed assembly and then mounted it all onto a Whisper White card base. 

Next, I stamped the "light 'em up" stamp in Night of Navy on a scrap of Whisper White and punched it with the 2-1/2" circle punch and mounted that piece onto a piece of Night of Navy that I cut with one of the dies from the Starburst Framelit Dies. Finally, I cut a large star from the Gold Foil paper with one of the Stars from the Stars Framelit Dies.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment