Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Country Still Life

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Have you seen the Country Lane Suite of products on pages 42 and 43 of Stampin' Up's holiday catalog? I love everything about it! The stamp set is gorgeous and just calling out to be colored. The Tin Tile Embossing Folder has become one of my favorites. I had lots of fun coloring today's card. Fun? Yes! Even I can color with Stampin' Blends! See?

I stamped the pitcher and floral images from the "Country Home" stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Shimmery White Card Stock. I set that aside to dry for a while. In the meantime, I embossed the front of a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base with the Subtle Embossing Folder (my other favorite folder). Then I embossed a 5-1/4" by 2-1/2" strip of regular Whisper White Card Stock with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder. I adhered this to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Next, I colored the image with Light and Dark Old Navy, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake, and Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends. I colored the berries with Dark Calypso Coral Stampin' Blend. I cut this out with one of the Layering Ovals Framelits and adhered it to a scalloped Smoky Slate Oval that I cut with another of the Layering Ovals Framelits. I adhered this to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Finally, I stamped the label and hello from the stamp set in Smoky Slate Ink onto a scrap of Shimmery White Card Stock. I fussy cut this image and adhered it to the pitcher with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.  This card was so sweet that I didn't feel the need to use any embellishments! IKR?!!

I'll be sharing another card made with the Country Lane Suite of products tomorrow, so come back and see what I've got for you!













Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment