Monday, October 29, 2018

Lovely Tree

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations  Starting November 1st and lasting only for the month of November (or while supplies last) you can get two exclusive stamp sets from Stampin' Up. Both these sets are great for making your holiday cards, but they're also perfect all year round. Here's a little preview of some of the products in the collection and some sample cards. At the end of this blog post, there's a great video where you can see all the products in action. I know you'll love these stamp sets and accessories, so as soon as November 1st rolls around, get in touch with me to place your order!

Here's a card I made that is inspired by the "joy" card on the flyer. I used a different color scheme because I just knew that this card would look great with Lovely Lipstick as the base. What do you think?

I started by adding a Lovely Lipstick color wash with my Aqua Painter onto a 3-3/4" by 5" Shimmery White Card Stock panel. I dried that with my Heat Tool (because I am impatient) and then added the Lovely Lipstick dots from the "Snow Is Glistening" stamp set.

Next, I inked up the tree from the same set in Granny Apple Green. I used a Sponge Dauber to add Call Me Clover to several of the larger snowflakes on the stamp and then I stamped it onto a piece of Granny Apple Green Card Stock. I cut this out with my Paper Snips. I stamped the tree trunk in Early Espresso Ink onto a Whisper White scrap and cut that out with my Paper Snips. I adhered the trunk directly to the card with Snail Adhesive and I adhered the tree to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I stamped "joy" in Lovely Lipstick Ink onto a Whisper White scrap and cut it out with the smallest circle in the Stitched Shapes Framelits. I adhered this to the card with one Stampin' Dimensional on the right so that it would be at the same level as the tree. I added a little Snail Adhesive on the left to adhere it to the tree.

To finish the card, I adhered a Snowflake Trinket to the tree with a Glue Dot and added some Basic Rhinestone Jewels. I adhered this panel to a 3-7/8" b 5-1/8" Lovely Lipstick Card Stock mat and then onto a Thick Whisper White Card Stock Card Base.

Now enjoy the video!







Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment