Friday, October 19, 2018

Simply Thankful

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Today's card makes me so happy! I had a picture in my head about what I wanted to create but it turned out much, much better than I imagined! I'm in love with everything about this card! 


I started by stamping the large leaf from the "Colorful Seasons" stamp set in Versamark Ink on to scraps of Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, and Old Olive Card Stock. I sprinkled on some Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder and set the the image with my Heat Tool. Then I used the matching Seasonal Layers Thinlit to cut out each leaf.

Next, I used the Subtle Embossing Folder to add some texture to a 3-3/4" by 5" Very Vanilla Card Stock panel. (I'm just not digging the "naked" card stock look any more!) Then, I stamped a sentiment from the "Country Home" stamp set in Rich Razzleberry Ink. I used the Stamparatus so that I could stamp the image a couple of times so the ink would fill into the nooks and crannies of the textured paper. I adhered this piece to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Rich Razzleberry Card Stock mat.

Then, I scattered the leaves onto the Very Vanilla mat and adhered them to the card with Snail Adhesive. I let them overhang the card stock panel and then cut off the over-hanging pieces.
To finish the card, I adhered everything to an Early Espresso Card Stock card base. Look at those colors and the shiny copper detail. Really? Can it get any more autumn-y??!!






Product List
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00
Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00


No comments:

Post a Comment