Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Balloon Bouquet

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   The "Hand Delivered" host set in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog is too cute! Some folks (I won't name names) have taken to calling this the "topless lady" set. Woo-hoo! I love all the different tops and bottoms that you can put together for different looks and different occasions. And I'm actually having fun coloring the images using Stampin' Blends.

I stuck to the basics for today's card--simple design and mainly primary colors. I think this is the cutest birthday card, don't you?
I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto a 3-3/4" by 5" piece of Thick Whisper White Card Stock. I used Light Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, and Old Olive Stampin' Blends Markers for the balloons and the outfit. I used the Bronze Stampin' Blend Marker to color this gal's hands and legs. I adhered this piece to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Basic Black Card Stock mat and then onto a Daffodil Delight Card Stock card base.

I stamped the sentiment in Real Red Ink onto a Whisper White scrap and punched it out with the Classic Label Punch. Then I used my Paper Snips to cut out each word. I adhered the words to the card with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals. I really love how this card turned out! 

I have a few more cards to share from this set in the next couple of weeks. I hope you'll check back each day to see what I have in store for you!








 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment